Every Name Record has a section called History used to store a person’s credentials. Use this area to define the fields used while collecting credentials. History is commonly used to:
- Collect credentials via an emailed application (created using PCR Profiles)
- Collect credentials via online application (must use PCRecruiter Web Extension Add On)
The types of credentialing PCR may collect are: Work History, References, Licenses, Education, and Military Service. These items can only be searched using Advanced Name Search and are not available for reporting.
- Click the System icon on the Main Toolbar.
- Click Database Setup.
- Click History Fields.
- Select the type of credentialing to configure.
- Use the Field Value dropdowns to select from a set list of the fields. Custom fields are not supported.
- Override the display field label (OPTIONAL). It is not recommended to change the purpose of the field.
- Select if the field should be required for external (candidates) or internal users.
- Some fields offer Dropdown Values. Use this link to configure options for the dropdown.
- Click the Save action icon.