In PCRecruiter, you can efficiently upload resumes to existing Name records using various methods. Whether you’re working from the Name record, Outlook, or Gmail, read on for the steps involved.
Uploading a Resume from the Name Record #
- Open the Name record.
- Click on Resume in the menu.
- If the Name already has a resume, click the “+” in the action menu to replace the resume.
- You will be presented with four options to add or replace the resume:
- “Upload New Document”: This option opens a File Upload Screen. Click “Select File” to browse your desktop and choose the file.
- “Paste Doc/DocX Document”: This option opens Microsoft Word, where you can paste your resume content.
- “Paste HTML Document”: This opens an HTML Editor in which you can paste your resume content.
When you’re in the main view of the Name record, you can also use the “Quick Upload Resume” option as an alternative to opening the Resume area:
- Navigate to a Name for which you intend to replace the resume.
- Select Quick Upload Resume from the Action menu
- Browse for and upload the new resume to replace the current one.
Upload a Resume from PCRecruiter for Outlook #
- If the email is from the candidate and there is a matching email address in your database, simply right-click on the file and select “Update Resume.” The file will be uploaded to the Resume area of the Name record.
- If the email is from a different email address but the candidate is in your database, open the name record within Outlook so the name appears in the Reading Pane. Drag the email onto the record, and you will be prompted to “Add/Update Resume” and confirm which file to add as the resume.
Upload a Resume from PCRecruiter for Gmail #
If the email is from the candidate, and there is already a matching email address in your database, you will find their information displayed in the PCR panel on the right side of Gmail. Within the “Attachments” section, simply click on the “Update Resume” icon to proceed.