- Click the System in the Main menu.
- Select Region
Time Offset #
The Time Offset specifies the default time zone for the database. The Time Zone selected here will be applied to the logging of events such as the time when a candidate registered or applied via the job board.
If not all users are located in the same Time Zone, a per-user time zone setting is available in the ‘International’ section of the User Record.
International Settings #
- Phone Formatting — Choose whether to format Phone fields in US/Canada format (xxx) xxx-xxxx, or a freeform International Format. If set to ‘Follow Currency Setting’, the phone field will match the format for the selection Currency type.
- International Currency — Define the default currency used for salary and other monetary values in the database.
- Time Display Option — Define whether a 12 or 24 hour value should be used for time storage.
- Default Radius Search — Defines whether postal code radius searching should be handled in Miles or Kilometers.
- Default Radius Country — Select which country database the postal radius code search should use.