Call plans give you the ability to add entire rollup lists, or parts of them, to your schedule. This allows you to block off times of your day to dedicate to these calls. Be strategic with your time and use call plans to plot out your days.
Creating a Plan #
- Select Rollups from your main navigation toolbar
- Choose the Rollup you wish to plan for
- Select All records on the list, or the desired records
- In the action dropdown menu on the right, select Plan
- From the Add to Plan screen, set the details for your plan, these will appear on your schedule
- Set a Begin Time and End Time
- Set the User Name, the call plan will show on the selected user’s PCR Schedule.
- Confirm Names will show the selected users on the plan
- Customize Notes that will show on the appointment in your PCR Schedule
- Add Reminder Alarm and set the duration
- Choose Add
Using your Plan #
- Select Schedule from your main navigation toolbar
- Use the Schedule to locate your plan
- Double Click the appointment and choose Open Plan
- Select Edit Plan to add/remove names from your plan if necessary
- Begin your calls while using the Stage column to identify the result of the call (Don’t have your Stage column customized? Click here to learn how!)
- When your allotted time for the day has past choose Merge Plan from the action menu, selecting this action will remove names from your plan which are set not to merge. This action, for example, will remove people who were not interested or not qualified. *Click here to learn how to configure merge settings*.
- Create a new plan with the newly created list of names.