The Rollup Stage Filter option allows users to view rollup lists, based on records with a particular rollup stage. If you are not familiar with rollup stages, take a look at how to set them up here.
To use the Rollup Stage Filter do the following:
- Open an existing rollup list
- Locate the stage column and select the filter icon at the top
- Here you can see how many records exist in each stage
- Check mark the stages you would like to filter by (Note: You will only have the ability to select stages that are in use on the current pipeline)
- Select done once stages have been selected