SEQUENCING TOPIC MENU:
What is Sequencing?
NOTE: Sequencing is part of PCRecruiter Premium (along with PCR Analytics, etc.) If you do not see the options described below in your own account, contact a PCRecruiter representative for more information.
PCRecruiter Sequencing was designed to make daily tasks more efficient through pre-defined and automated workflows. Sequences help manage your day and expedite the onboarding of new users on your team — you can essentially sit a new hire down and have them work through the tasks in front of them with very little overhead. The Sequence will tell them exactly what to do next!
Create your unique sequences to help you plan and execute:
- Calls and voicemails, including easy access to your calling scripts
- Personal email reminders and automatically timed ‘drip’ campaigns
- Notifications to connect, message, and interact on LinkedIn and other networks
- Send SMS messages via the RingCentral integration
- Key candidate and client engagement activities
Sequencing Security Options
Once Sequencing is activated for a database, a PCRecruiter admin user will find a new Sequencing security available for each user account. This setting will control access to Sequencing and the features available to the users within Sequencing.
- Open System on the main toolbar.
- Select Users
- Select Manage Users.
- Select a username.
- Select Security from the sidebar at the bottom left of the screen.
- Under the ‘Other’ heading, set the Sequencing dropdown to one of the following (see table below for further detail):
- No Permission
- Read Only
- Full Permission (Note: A user with a System Administrator setting of Full Permission automatically inherits rights of Full Permission regardless of Sequencing security.)
- Also under the Other heading, set the Sequencing Tasks security to All Tasks or My Tasks.
- Click Save.
Once a user has access to Sequencing there will be an icon on their main toolbar that can be pinned.
|No Permission||Read Only||Add/Update||Full Permission|
|Execute Assigned Tasks||X||✓||✓||✓|
|View Sequence Overview and Templates||X||✓||✓||✓|
|Activate a Sequence||X||X||✓||✓|
|Pause/Resume a Sequence||X||X||✓||✓|
|End a Sequence||X||X||✓||✓|
|Create and edit Sequence Templates and Branches||X||X||✓||✓|
|Delete Sequence Templates||X||X||X||✓|
With the proper level of security, Sequencing can be accessed by selecting Sequencing from the Main Toolbar. The Sequencing feature is made up of five tabs:
- Tasks: This is the main screen of Sequencing. It is used for your day-to-day operations. Here you will see a list of Tasks to be completed today. You will be able to click on them to view the details of the person the task is for, as well as the details of the task to be completed.
- Overview: The Overview screen shows a general overview of your Active Sequences. Sequences can be paused from this screen, you can view the Rollup List the Sequence is connected to, and you can view general stats regarding the Sequence.
- Templates: Templates will show any prebuilt templates that are available to be edited and utilized as well as any templates you have created.
- Comparable Metrics: Comparable Metrics allow for filtering by Sequence, Username, Priority, Start Date and End Date to compare Steps, Completed Tasks, Users and Sequences. This screen is highly configurable on the fly to give you the data you are looking for.
- Sequence Results: Sequence Results allows you to do a deep dive into what has happened with your sequence. You will choose a specific Sequence and Branch and then utilize the Step Map to choose what you are viewing results for.