Use this option when composing a form letter or standard email to save it and come back to it later and send.
- Go to a name record and either click the envelope or sheet of paper to the right of an email address
- In the lower right corner you can click ‘Save Draft’ to store in PCRecruiter and send later when you’re ready
- When you are ready to send go to the upper right corner, click the settings gear icon and select ‘Email’
- PCR Mail will open in a new tab. In the upper left corner you will see a ‘Personal’ folder. Click the plus sign to the left of it to expand and show its subfolders if necessary and select ‘Drafts’
- Click on the subject line of the email to open it to finish composing and send