When sending a bulk email through PCR you have the ability to resend check. Turning this option on will cause a letter not to send if the intended recipient has received an email meeting the set criteria within the designated time frame.
To enable the feature and admin must turn on the following preference:
- Select system from the main toolbar
- Choose Users
- Choose Manage Users
- Select the user whom you would like to have this ability
- Select the Preferences charm on the left.
- In the Activities tab select the option “Auto-write activities when bulk emailing letters”
- Save for the resend check function to become available.