The PCRecruiter Reports boast a variety of settings to customize your report experience. This includes options to brand your reports with your company logo. To access these settings:
- Select Reports from the Main Toolbar
- Select Report Options from the Action Menu
- Print Mode: Dictate if you would like Reports to show in Portrait or Landscape when using the PDF View Mode (more columns are displayed when using Landscape)
- Hide empty columns on PDF Reports: Selecting this checkbox will hide empty columns in print view. Using this setting will reduce wasted paper and make your report more concise/readable
- Report Logo: The image uploaded here will display for all reports, replacing the PCRecruiter logo.
- Report Power By Image: The image uploaded here will display for all reports, replacing the Powered By PCRecruiter image in the top right corner (Note the Maximum image size is 30×200 Pixels)
- Save settings when finished. These can be modified at any time.