Interview Status Codes represent one half of each step a candidate may goes through during the recruiting process for a position. PCRecruiter Interview Types represent the other half. These two halves create one whole “Interview Record” in PCRecruiter. Both are customizable to match your process.
Interview Types are the umbrella stage a candidate may be placed in during the applicant tracking process. Underneath Interview Types are the Interview Status Codes which better define the stage.
For instance, a candidate may be placed into an Out of Process Interview Type to signify they are no longer in the running for a position. The Interview Status Code qualifies this by being more specific as to why the person is Out of Process such as a Hiring Authority Passed or the Candidate Withdrew.
How to Add Interview Status Codes
- First Setup your Interview Types (Click here to learn how to rename these)
- Go to System from your main toolbar
- Select Database Setup
- Choose Pipeline Setup
- Click the Add action icon
- Enter a Code (displayed in the Interview Record as abbreviated Interview Status Code)
- Enter a Description
- Link to an Interview Type, this is the type your new status will appear under
- Select Priority (displays alphabetically under the Interview Type unless you set a numerical order)
- Click Save
- Repeat until all Interview Status Codes are entered