Company Letters can be sent to an individual record, rollup list, or a list of search results. They are best used to request more information, marketing. and agreements.
Sending to an individual
- Select a Company record you wish to email
- Hover over the desired email address
- Choose the Form Letter icon which appears furthest to the right
- Select the desired letter by choosing Action-Email
Sending to a group
- Access a Company rollup list or a group of Company search results
- Select the desired Companies to send your letter to
- Choose the Email icon from the Action toolbar
- Choose Click to Select a Form Letter
- Choose Action-Select for the desired email
- Choose which email field you would like to email in Email Field
- If you are using multiple email alias’ you may select the appropriate one from the From dropdown.
- Your subject will auto populate from the name of the letter, you do have the ability to edit however.
- Check to receive a Return Receipt if desired
- Choose a Priority level if desired
- The Options charm can be used to turn Resend Checking on/off (Do not see resend checking? Click here to learn about the preference which must be turned on to have this feature available.)
- Use Attachments to add any additional documents to your email.