The new Custom Placement screen gives users the ability to customize the Permanent and Contract Placement screens within PCRecruiter. This includes creating new Custom Placement fields as well as Placement Form Letters.
Creating a Placement Custom Field
- Select System from the Main Toolbar
- Select Custom Fields
- Choose Placement Custom Fields
- Use the dropdown on the right to choose Add Custom Field
- Enter your new field name
- Choose the Action you would like this field to have (No Action, Dropdown, Checkbox, etc. If you are unsure how these function, click here for more details)
- Save your field
- If you have chosen a field that requires options, choose Default Values and add your value selections.
Customize your Placement Screens
The following steps will need to be followed to setup both Contract and Permanent Placement Screens if utilized.
- Place a Candidate on Contract or Permanent Placement (This is done by accessing the Position, choosing Placements, And selecting the type of placement you are adding from the action dropdown).
- Open the recorded Placement record
- Click the Customize Gear Icon in the bottom left corner to open the customize screen
- Use the Columns dropdown to specify the number of columns you would like in your layout (we recommend 2 or 3).
- Create Groups which will contain your individual custom or predefined fields. For instance; you can setup a group for ‘Billing’ and in it have Bill Rate, Pay Rate, etc.
- Select Add Group
- Choose Regular Group
- Name the Group
- Within your groups select “Click to Set Field” to view a dropdown of field to be added
- To remove a field, select it and choose “Delete”
- Add Shortcuts which will display large boxes for Splits (if activated) and Scheduled Events.
- Select Add a Group
- Choose Shortcut
- Use the dropdown to specify what you would like shown.
- Add Horizontal Splitter to separate your groups evenly
- Select Add Group
- Choose Horizontal Splitter
- This bar can not be moved to the appropriate location through dragging and dropping
- Select Save when finished