Profiles can be filled out by candidates and/or managers to enter information into the database. These profiles can be setup as part of your web extensions, or emailed to a name record to complete. If you would like to make a profile part of your web extensions click here to learn how, here we will discuss sending a profile link in an email. No matter the source, upon completion the profile can be found in the attachments of the name record.
Send Profile Link in Email
- Open a basic email screen, do this by accessing a name record, hovering over the email and choosing the envelope icon.
- Compose your email as you would typically
- Choose the Send Options Charm on the left
- Use the Attach Profile dropdown to choose the profile you would like sent
- Send your email
Send Profile Link in Form Letter
This option is to be used when you would like to include a profile form in a template.
- Select System from the main toolbar
- Choose Form Letters
- Select the type of letter you would like to create. Not sure which letter is right for you? Click here and we will help.
- Create your form letter as usual
- Select Insert field and look for your desired profile.
- Select Insert
- This link will now be included anytime this form letter is sent. To learn how to customize the text of the link, click here.