Our social network search function gives users the ability to search for names and/or companies on various social network sources. These include:
To conduct a social network search:
- Select a name or position record
- Click into the Social Networking Toolbar to the left of every record. (If you do not see this toolbar, click here to learn how to customize your screen to see it.)
- If the site you are searching requires a login, click the Login link and enter your appropriate credentials.
- Click the appropriate search
- Basic Search – searches the designated source for a matching profile
- Alternate Search – includes location when searching, this is great for companies that have different locations
- Google Site Search – searches using only the Google Search Engine
- Add – allows you to add a profile URL to the record. You will just need to copy/paste it and save. This allows you to immediately access the profile moving forward.