Use this option to standardize a list of job titles to be used while entering Name or Positions records. This table is recognized if you use Job Title (Locked) in your layout.
Add Titles Manually
- Click the System icon on the Main Toolbar.
- Click Database Setup.
- Click Titles.
- Select method to add to the table:
- Click the Add action icon add a single title by typing.
- Click the Import action icon to add titles by importing a list.
- Click Save.
Import a List of Titles
- Create a spreadsheet of titles that has three columns, a category, a code, and a description for the titles that need importing and save the excel spreadsheet as a CSV Commas Delimited prior to importing.
- In PCR click System tab
- Click Manage Field Data
- Click Titles
- Click on the lower far right dropdown menu and choose IMPORT
- Click on the BROWSE button and select your spreadsheet file and click SAVE.
- Refresh the titles area by clicking back on the system tab and going back into the titles area again.