PCRecruiters Scout integration allows you to import positions from Scout to your database and then submit candidates directly to Scout in reference to the position
Importing a Job
- Select Position from the main toolbar
- Choose Scout from the navigation toolbar in the top left of your screen
- Use the Scout interface to locate appropriate positions
- Select the Positions you wish to import
- Choose Import
Submitting a Candidate
- Locate the name record you wish to submit for the position
- Choose Link To Position from the action toolbar to the right
- Choose the position you plan on interviewing/submitting the candidate for. If you do not see the position you will need to search for it using the tools at the top of the window.
- Now, access the position
- Choose Pipeline from the navigation icons
- Here you can schedule interviews for this candidate. If you are unsure how to do this click here to learn how.
- When you are ready to submit them to scout choose Action – Add for the appropriate canididate
- In the in Interview Type/Status field select Scout using the selection menu. If you do not see Scout, click here to learn how to display it.
- Select the Scout Charm that has appeared on the left
- Fill in the appropriate fields prompted by Scout
- Save to complete your submittal