Editing a resume is a useful tool to use before submitting a candidate for a position. To edit a resume:
- Select the name record whose resume you would like to edit
- Choose the Resume icon from the navigation toolbar
- Choose the Pencil icon in the top left corner of the existing resume, or the edit resume option from the action toolbar – this step will cause the resume to open in your default word processing software
- Edit the resume as necessary
- Save your changes – when saving you are actually uploading your changes to the server
- Close your word processing software
- Click into the Resume area which is now shaded as “Click to Reload Document,” your freshly edited resume can now be seen and used accordingly.