This screen contains basic user details such as Username, Password, and Email details. This screen is also used for configuring phone integration settings.
- Full Name and Email Address: This information ensures the From field will be populated when sending an email. Please note all users will need to configure their Email Alias Settings
- Contact Phone and Office Extension: If using a phone integration (Such as RingCentral), your settings will be stored here. If you are not utilizing a phone system these fields are informational only.
- Username and Password (You must Verify Password as well) will be login credentials for each user. Usernames have a 10 character limit.
- Model User: Designates that settings can be copied from the specified username to other users. This includes Preferences, Securities, Layouts, etc.
- Enable User Level Security: Limits the user to only view records with their username. If this option is enabled the user will not see other users records in the database or have the ability to search for them.
- Is API User: This setting is to only be used if you are working with a third party developer and have been instructed to do so by a Main Sequence team member.
- Replication ID: This code will be appended to the front of the Identification field for Names and Position records entered by this user (This can be used to include the users initials in the Identification field)
Copy Settings From Username
If you’ve customized your PCRecruiter database than you want to make sure each new user you add inherits that customization. By default, users do not inherit another user’s customization.
Use this option to copy the following from any Model User; selected from the dropdown:
- Copy Security: Use this option to copy another user’s security settings to this user (Add, Save, Delete, etc.)
- Copy Preference: Use this option to copy another user’s preference settings to this user (Auto write activities, merge records, auto display options, etc.)
- Copy Security Policy: Use this option to copy only the Security Policy section of another user’s setup (Password expires, account is disabled, user must change password, etc. – this is typically not used as these are mostly very specific settings)
- International Settings: This option copies a user’s international settings to a new user (Country Name, Country Code, Default Area Code, etc.)
Name, Company, Position Records
- Layout – Name, Company, Position: Use this to copy Name, Company and Position layouts to other users
- Layout – MyPCR: This will copy any custom queries from the Source Usernames MyPCR screen to the target user
- Record Card – Name, Company, Position: Record Cards are used to display your recently viewed records. This option will copy the fields and quick action icons that are displayed
- Activity Defaults – Name, Company, Position: Use this option to copy the Activity Screen defaults (Copy to Company, show/hide fields and add to schedule)
- Interview Settings: Copies the options selected when accessing the Add Interview screen
- Pipeline Configuration: Copies the pipeline column headers, rows displayed, and additional details – This does not include Interview Types and Status’ as those are automatically applied to all users in the database
- Placement Layouts: Copy custom Placement screen layouts (Including Permanent and Contract Placements)
- Copy Rollup List Layout: Use this option to copy a custom rollup layout, this will include headers, I Want To options, and rows per page
- Copy Rollup Stage Setup: Copy the rollup stages used when working a rollup to identify their current stage in your process.
Pins and Actions
- Pinned Navigations and Action Icons: Within the many PCRecruiter dropdowns, you have the ability to pin/unpin desired icons – this option will copy those icon pin settings
- Copy From Letters: Copies all form letters (Note, this will not be selected when using the ‘Select All’ option as this should only be used when copying settings between databases)