Interview letters are primarily used in pipeline automation plans as well as bulk emailing from your pipeline.
Creating Interview Form Letters:
- Click System on main toolbar and select Form Letters from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Interview Letters.
- Click on the plus sign under the dropdown menu on the lower frame on the right hand side of the screen to add a new letter.
- Name the document. The name provided auto-populates as the subject of the email. Do not use symbols in the name of the letter.
- New Document button to remove existing text and start a new letter.
- Open Document button to find and upload a file on your computer to the PCRecruiter Form Letter area.
- Save Document button to save a copy of the letter to your computer.
- Print button to send the letter to your printer.
- Cut, Copy or Paste buttons to transfer content to and from your clipboard.
- Left Justify, Center and Right Justify buttons to align selected letter content.
- Format Paragraph to create headings, numbered lists and ordered lists.
- Bold, Underline, and Italics buttons to format text.
- Insert Picture icon to include images.Type content of the email into the Text box. The toolbar within the Text area provides features for creating the Form Letter:
- Insert Fields button to insert date, field data, signature, links to profiles, links to update resume, or an Email Opt Out Link .
- Select the Verify Contact Info option to provide the recipient with a link they can click to update their contact information in your database.
- Select the Update Resume option to provide the recipient with a link they can click to build their resume, view their current resume, or replace their resume and send it to your database.
- Select a profile. option to provide the recipient with a link they can click to complete a candidate profile.
- Select the Email Opt Out Link option to provide the recipient with a link they can click to be placed on your ‘Global Do Not Send List’.
- The User Name field will default to your user name, which means this is a document for your use (It can be used by others but they would need to select your username). Clear the field if the document should be shared with other users, and the word ‘Global’ will be inserted automatically once the document is saved.
- Use the selector to the right of the Folder field to select a folder in which the letter should be saved.
- Click SAVE.
Click here to learn how to send an Interview Form Letter