Use the User Security screen to determine which users have access to Analytics within your database. Note: You must be an Analytics Power User to access this area
- Select the Administration tab on your Analytics Menu
- Choose User Security
- This screen will list all users within your PCR database
- Locate the user whose Security you would like to set
- Set the user’s Report Security appropriately by utilizing the dropdown
- Full Admin – Allows user to view all filter options as well as the Administration tab in the Analytics Menu
- Filter by Anything – Allows user to use any filters for Analytics but does NOT give them access to the administration tab.
- Filter only by related teams and users – Filter options are available to these users, but only to items they are directly related. For instance if they are a member of Team A they cannot filter to see users on Team B
- No User or Team Filters – User can only see their specific analytics
- Select Save to set your securities
NOTE: An admin PCRecruiter User must also allow full permission to any user wishing to view the analytics in the standard user security screen.