This function is used to add your client’s job opportunities/searches to your database.
- Click the Company icon on your Main Toolbar to open your Company Menu
- Use the search area to find and open the company for which you have a new position.
- Click the Positions icon on the Edit Company toolbar.
- Click the Add New Position action icon.
- Enter details about the job. Verify that that the Number of Openings field is 1 or greater, the position’s Status is Available/Open, and the Show on Web field is set to ‘Show’ if you show jobs through PCRecruiter’s candidate web extensions.
- Click Save.
If you frequently create similar positions, click here to learn how to use Position Templates.